Thursday, December 3, 2009

My List

So I have a friend that made a list of things that she looking forward to enjoy this season and I thought I would make my own list too. So here it is....

1. Finish this semester
2. Finish ORG B 320
3. Complete all the floral design labs that are still left this semester
4. Finish buying Christmas presents
5. Finish wrapping Christmas presents
6. Provo's first big snow storm
7. Seeing mom and dad at Christmas
8. Making a cheesecake for some awesome people
9. Ice skating with Stephen at 7 Peaks
10. Watching the Joseph Smith movie and seeing the Temple Square lights
11. Getting another wedding under my belt in January
12. Applying for full-time work! EEK! (not sure how that will go)
13. Spend a day with Stephen without talking about stressful things
14. Cooking a real meal none of this poor college student stuff anymore
15. Writing Cameron on his mission, and giving him his Christmas gift (well this is earlier on the list but I just remembered it)
16. GRADUATE!!!

Let me see or know what you are excited about and looking forward to this season...

2 comments:

Elle said...

david and i made a "december" list of things to do TOO!! that's crazy! one thing we look forward to is buying each other ornaments! small and lame, but hey, it's christmas!

Jami & James said...

yay for being my friend and yay for Christmas lists! Can we please do something together? Everyone will have time off and it'll be fun to have a girls night or even a date night! pray about it

Colored Rays Background