Saturday, November 14, 2009

Meg Got Her Hairs Cut :)

So I have been wanting a really cute hair cut. I am not sure if it is because I have gained a few pounds and feel ugly or because my long hair would occasionally choke me in my sleep and I would have a nightmare I was being choked. Well so this is the conversation that I had with Stephen when I found a picture of the hairstyle I thought I would like:

Meg: Stephen do you like this hairstyle? (me pointing to a picture i found online)
Stephen: Yeah it's cute. I mean the haircut is cute.
Meg: Well I only asked if the haircut was cute... (slightly confused why he clarified)
Stephen: Well you won't be able to look exactly like her.
Meg: I know I just am looking at the haircut. (I smiled and laughed, and Stephen thought nothing of this conversation)

Well here is the picture I showed him in connection with this conversation:

I know that I am no Heidi Klum, but I love the haircut I have and have actually gotten compliments. So either the compliments are just a nice thing people say when a haircut is bad or they really mean it.

I went to the David Douglas Salon in Provo at the Riverwoods Shopping Center. I went to a girl named Whitney and I really liked her. She was fast and did the cut exactly how I asked.

Just a note: I have only gotten my haircut two other times outside of California so this was a stretch for me to get it cut in Utah were a lot of women tend to have similar haircuts and similar looks (if you know what I mean).

3 comments:

Clint and Gillian said...

super cute cut megs! and i agree with you on the "utah hairstyle" lol!! hope you and stephen are well!

Kelli and Dallin said...

I love it! You are goregous

Erika Gerszewski Potter said...

Megs I love it!! Looks so cute on you:)

Colored Rays Background