Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flowers! Oh how I love flowers!

Well since some of you know that I had a pretty big wedding gig in November I thought I should share some of the photos that were the result of my work and expertise in flower types and techniques! (well the photos never loaded, sorry)

The bride and groom were great to work with. The bride specifically said rust orange, cranberry red and eggplant/a deeper purple. Well I worked with what I could and actually everything ended matching the table clothes almost perfectly in the reception barn that they had used for their reception.

Then on January 22, I had a wedding that I did with my sister (she did the photography) where the couple wanted everlasting botanicals (aka fake flowers). It was pretty interesting and they turned out great but it was not my favorite way to do wedding flowers.

I am really excited to get more business because I love making bouquets and arrangements for other people. I wish I had pictures but they just won't load. SOrry!

No comments:

Colored Rays Background