Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday hope!

So we finished our finals!!! Well so I had to do a whole class in the week of finals, as well as my other four or five finals. Stephen managed everything well and did really good!

Know we are heading to Albuquerque tomorrow, and I can't wait till I can see my little mom, my hilarious dad, and of course my brother's and sister's families. I am most excited about the kids, they are at such fun stages right now!

Lastly, I am doing a really cool lesson for our Valiant 12 primary class. Since its the Christmas season, we are doing a Christmas lesson about the real meaning of Christmas. I was also able to get some free ties and little scripture size bags for our kids since they are 12 now and need to act like they are older and present themselves as older kids.

I can't wait for this break to actually start because I am only recovering from the week of finals as of now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

(Keep an eye out for our New Year's card)

1 comment:

Clint and Gillian said...

Congrats on finishing finals!!! I didn't know you were teaching at church...is it Sunday School for the 12 year olds, or in Young Women's? My mom and I are teaching Primary together - next year we are teaching the 11/12 year old girls...wish us luck!!! :)

Colored Rays Background