Thursday, November 12, 2009

Second Row Jazz Game!

Well we were given some sweet tickets to the Jazz vs. Spurs Game. It was agreat thing that the Jazz won. But the bad thing is that my picture of Thurl Bailey didn't really turn out.
Well here are some shots. We were way to into the game and so we didn't really take many pictures of us.
This is us, second row baby!!!
Just Darren Williams warming up, no big deal, I see him all the time up close, just joking!
My horrible picture of Thurl Bailey, its even side ways I am lazy :(
Some game shots! Cameron (my little bro will be jealous)
Free throw!!!

So cool story... I am close with Randy Rigby (President of the Jazz) and he waved and said hi to us at the game. Yeah, we are so cool right now! Randy's daughter is my very best friend, Heather Ribgy.

Thanks father-in-law, Papa Steve for the great tickets and especially to think to give them to us!

No comments:

Colored Rays Background