Saturday, February 20, 2010

Three Things I Like About Winter, and Five I Don't Like



Things I like about Winter:
1. Tax Return Season! ( we scored this year because of getting married and both being in school)
2. Heaters. If it weren't for heaters (in the car, in the house, in my room, in my water) I would probably die
3. Reality TV is in full bloom

Things I don't like about Winter:
1. Snow and cold
2. Salt residue on a black car
3. Lack of desire to exercise
4. Ice cream is no longer appetizing
5. GLEE is not on in the Winter (not till April)

I was just thinking about these things because I am sitting in my house with the heater on and I am warm. But either my nose is still frozen or my feet are; currently its both!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I can totally relate to all of what you said. I am not a big fan of cold winters and it is not even that cold in New Mexico.

Karen said...

The Bachelor!! That has been my favorite part of this winter. Veinna???? I dont even understand it!

Colored Rays Background