Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday FUN!!! (tubing)

On Saturday we went TUBING! We went with my club to Soldier Hollow. It was a blast. The pictures I took were really blurry because I used my phone to take them. But even then the idea of not having to walk up the hill after everytime you go down was delightful! So I probably went down like 6-8 times in like an hour and ten minutes. I always went with Stephen and sometimes with a few other people. We would end up going so fast that my eyes would burn.

We had a blast! I hope that someday we could do that during the day since we only had it reserved at night... from 6-8pm the temperature isn't all that warm :)


Just some friends getting towed up the hill!


Stephen getting towed up the hill! It was our first ride up and I fell off the tube and had to re-do my entry on the tow rope. haha

No comments:

Colored Rays Background