Friday, February 5, 2010

Stephen Got Accepted!!!!

So today while Stephen was slaving away at his large amounts of difficult homework he took a break and was browsing through his BYU Transcript. While he was looking at the transcript online, he noticed that where it usually says "MAJOR: Pre-Mechanical Engineering", it now states "MAJOR: Mechanical Engineering"!!!

So this means that Stephen will be able to achieve his dream job with the confidence that BYU Mechanical Engineering program wanted him on the first time around (you get two chances to apply every few years).

We were both so happy and excited, especially since now he will be eligible for grants and more scholarships.

I love Stephen and I am so glad that he will got one step further to fulfilling his dreams.

Now I need to get a shirt that says " I HEART (actual shape) M.E." for $5.oo at the bookstore to support my man!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah for Stephen. Way to go.

Colored Rays Background