Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Painting for fun....Decorating Too!





So recently I get so bored on my days off work that I have been trying to find inexpensive things for me to do.

So bought these canvas things from Robert's and well I went a little crazy with them... I have officially painted each of these little canvas things three times. First they were brown and green, then they were just blue-ish with a marble look. And now they are this:
I believe I like them like this. So I have them up in my bedroom where I have this cool pottery barn duvet cover that is bright and colorful like this painting is...

The best part.... Stephen thought I bought them!!! I may be able to find a new profession... Not only would we be poor starving married students, but we would be poor starving artist students. But you know it could always be worse :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are so dang creative. Those are really cute. Love you tons.

Colored Rays Background