Sunday, August 2, 2009

*Dream It! Floral Designs*

As of this summer I received my very own tax resale license that came with a business license. This means I can purchase flowers from a floral wholesaler and create flower designs for you and everyone you know!! Well maybe not everyone, but I can do flowers for weddings, proms, funerals, and just because.

Here is what my business card looks like...

This is a few samples of my designs, but you can see more about Dream It! Floral Designs at dreamitfloral.blogspot.com. I am really excited about doing more work, so if you have friends or you yourself need some last minute flowers let me know. I do live in Provo so it is limiting but I am willing to travel for a wedding or similar (if its not too far). Please keep in mind that I will be in school shortly but I am still available for work.

My first wedding on my own, Phalaenopsis Orchids, Calla Lilies, and Freesia

Same wedding, Mother's chest corsage with Mini Calla Lily, Phal. Orchid, and Freesia, with Italian Ruscus

A Bridal Bouquet for a bride's Bridal Photography, Black Calla Lilies, 'Vendella' & 'Stelle' Roses, Sunset Asiatic Lilies

These are standing sprays, these were for the BYU graduation ceremonies in the Arts Department

Hard at work for my latest wedding, Mini Calla Lilies, Dahlias, Bells of Ireland, Delphinium, and Freesia (green and navy was the color scheme)

Overall, I have lots I want to do to expand my variety but I am willing to do anything that is possible. If there is a dream for something unique or traditional, I will do it!!
Let me know what you think...

3 comments:

Holly said...

Those arrangements are beautiful Meghan! Now... I just need to think of an occasion to hire you!

Jay and Lindy said...

Hi Meghan!
Found your blog from Austin and Jen's. It was great to catch up on you and your hubby. I think that's awesome that you're doing floral design, your pictures look great! Our blog is http://www.lindyandjay.com

Ashleigh said...

Sounds exciting Meg. If I know anyone needing flowers anytime soon I'll send them your way. Good luck!!

Colored Rays Background