Saturday, August 8, 2009

Camping Trip 2009!

On Thursday, Stephen and I had planned to go on a camping trip. We were both very excited and a little more unprepared then we thought. We went camping in Maple Bench in the Payson, UT canyons. It was a ton of fun!

Campin', the table in the back is from our Car!!!
Roasting/BBQ hot dogs, they were a brilliant and tasty idea
And of course roasting marshmallows was a must :-)

The next morning, after a very cold and uncomfortable sleep, we decided to hike to a waterfall. It was an easy hike, good for a quick trip or even with kids. I absolutely loved it! When we got to the waterfall, Stephen decided we should hike to the top of the waterfall... Little did he know that I was trying very hard to follow his every step so I wouldn't fall off the steep cliff. Turns out I stretched my legs to the full length that they could because he (stephen) is so much taller than me and can take extra long leaps and reach higher to grab rocks... But we made it safely and it was worth it!!
There were some cool logs you had to walk over, but all the logs were anchored
On top the waterfall (above and below), so adventurous of us!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

oh how fun! Sounds like a blast. Sometime we should get a little group together and go. Hope your summer is going well.
Chelsea Bishop

Colored Rays Background