Friday, April 5, 2013

The Pictures from the Last Little While....

So I have been neglecting all this blogging stuff since I started working full-time and since we were so transient before. But now we are settled in Seymour, Indiana and very happy to start sharing again. These are pics of things here and there that I have taken with my new NIKON D3100 dlslr!!!


 For Christmas I got an Ice Cream Maker attachment for my Kitchen Aid. I absolutely love it! My first attempt at Skinny Vanilla with Cookie Dough :) YUM!

 Since Stephen has graduated from School in December 2012, he has wanted to loose all that college weight he gained... This is my attempt to create a healthy meal. Mango Arugala Goat Cheese Pizza.


 I got a crafty spirit and this one was of course inspired by Pinterest... Monster face bibs, I never use patterns and I should start doing so... Or maybe not!


 Stephen and I have always spent our free time driving around and looking at houses... Well we have done that same here in Indiana, but there is a new thing we look at.... LAND!


 Stephen and his work have so many fun things that go on within the company... This is called Broom-Ball, hockey with sticks and no skates--only regular shoes. They made it to the finals and lost to the Pink Team.


Stephen is serving in the youth with our church... So one of the boys in our ward invited him to do this March Madness Tournament at another local church. He had fun but felt like he was really good at being the coach.


With Stephen's sign-on bonus to Cummins, Inc. he let me get a new custom sofa and a neat round swivel chair (Stephen is sitting in the chair playing for me on our Anniversary). Yes the pillows and the sofa fabric was picked out by us and we are really enjoying it so far.


 Indiana has so many DEAD PEOPLE. But since there are so many there are some really cool old cemeteries. This is one of our attempts to find my Great Grandpa's grave who (according to Grandma Batt) is buried in Seymour, IN.




 Stephen and I went to a home and garden show at the beginning or middle of March. It was really neat and made me get really excited about my little business dream... I practiced taking pictures of flowers, someday I will have to get tips from my sis.


 These were taken a couple weeks ago, maybe last week... One of our many house hunts, well this one was a land/property hunt near a lake... Didn't find it.



I took these yesterday and I was just practicing again with my camera. The bark on this Birch Tree is awesome... And the blossoms are coming but if I were an X-Men my power would be to make the sun shine all the time!

No comments:

Colored Rays Background