Sunday, May 2, 2010

Keeping it all up-to-date

So I am a BYU graduate and continually more and more proud that I actually finished school. I got a great job at Sun River Gardens (which is a high end garden center) and I totally love it! It is my dream job, they are sort of giving me free reign to design things in the interiors portion and I think I'll be there for awhile. If you ever feel like it come by and take a gander at what we have and say hi to me while your there...



Also I have some pictures from graduation that I wanted to share with everyone so you can see and hear about what the people in this picture mean to me.

This first one is of me and Dr. Brad Geary. He was one of my favorite teachers. If I am ever a professor or teach a class I am going to teach very similar to him. (by the way I am teaching a night section of floral design at BYU in the Winter of 2011).


This next one is of me, Greg Jolley, and Dr. Phil Allen. I wish there was some way to give a special thank you to these men. They definitely saw my passion for the green industry and let me go 'crazy' with the Landscape Management program and all it has to offer. I know that I will be offering my help as best I can to the students that are still there and to these two professors, especially while I am still in Utah.


This next picture is of most if not all of the Landscape Management graduates! 31 grads for 2010 is not too bad considering we are a very successful major and program. All those students in that picture (except two or three) had jobs before graduating!


Lastly, this is me holding the fake sample diploma... Sort of a disappointment when you open it up...

No comments:

Colored Rays Background