Saturday, April 17, 2010

Graduation Salutation!

Well I am about to embark on the day that my parents decided I needed to participate in, a day that cost extra, and a day that will be GREAT!
I AM GRADUATING!




BYU Alumni NOW baby!

So I have job, even before graduating from college! My job is even in the field in which I studied throughout my years in college. Interior Plant Greenhouse Lead! I love plants and I love everything that have learned about them over the years!!! I will also get to help for the few weddings that are held on the grounds at this little upscale nursery!

Also Stephen and I are hoping to move sometime between now and June to a new apartment with more space... With more space come more of a desire to start a family.. But I want to work and enjoy my job before I have to ask for maternity leave or lots of time off! So don't be expecting us having kids anytime soon...:)

Great News! My mom's heart has been in normal rhythm for a while now, my little nephew is potty trained, and I decided not to give up on the floral business after all!

2 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

Hey Megan.. I just saw on facebook that you have a blog. I'm adding you to my list. I hope that's okay. Congrats on the new job.. my sister in law had her reception there last year. It was gorgeous. Also, congrats on graduating. I know the feeling. So glad to hear your mom is doing well too. Also, I know someone in Orem renting out there basement, about $600, if you're interested. PS if you want to see my blog message me with your email and I'll invite you. I have it private. Have a good one:)

Kelli and Dallin said...

Congratulations! I feel like I have not talked to you in forever. I am so excited for you and proud of you. You deserve it, little lady. Let's get together soon...maybe a double date ;) love you!

Colored Rays Background