Friday, September 11, 2009

P90X

Well Stephen and I started P90X which is a work system (on DVDs) that emphasizes muscle confusion. Well I can't say that I absolutely ripped in two weeks, but I can say that I have been consistently sore somewhere on my body (legs, arms, back, butt, ankles, shins, jaw bone, etc). So I am not sure yet if it is working but I am sure that there is something going on with my body.

This P90X thing has been my saving grace. Since I am taking 17 credits to graduate, working, and very active as the president of a club for BYU, I find that this work out everyday is the best thing that helps to keep me going. I always knew that I needed to exercise to keep my spirits up when the weather starts to change here in Utah, but I guess I had never tried at home DVD systems. I do these work outs more than I went out running on my own.

We want to post our before and after pictures when we see more results later on. So look for that in 90 days!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

you guys are so hardcore!

Colored Rays Background