Monday, April 27, 2009

So we are moving on Friday! There are multiple problems with this situation. Stephen and I both have to work but hopefully getting everything ready to go will be beneficial since we will have about four hours to move it all before it gets dark.
We leave for Portugal on May 10th and will return on May 24th. I am a little bummed because this honeymoon is turning into a mission reunion trip. There won't be a lot of time to just relax and sit by the ocean or in the sunshine. But its ok, I've never been to Europe so this is super exciting. But I do think that Stephen and I need to time to just sit and relax. Well at least I do.
I have one more year left in school and I am super excited. I am the Landscape club President at BYU next year and that'll be really fun. I got hired on as a fulltime floral design TA at BYU and I am doing my first wedding flowers (for someone besides myself) this thursday. I am also hoping that I can get a job with campus craft and floral soon. That would be Great!
Stephen is still working at Noni but got a schedule change so the early mornings will now be an early 9am instead of 6am. He has been doing the tucanos thing too, I was thinking about applying again and working there but Stephen doesn't like that idea.
Hope we can post some cool pictures of Portugal for ya'll soon.

Wedding Picutres are posted on Facebook!

1 comment:

Clint and Gillian said...

where are you moving to? good luck with that and have fun in portugal!!! :)

Colored Rays Background